Healing your body and providing peace of mind
Raquele has been practicing massage for over 14 years. She works with a wide range of clients from athletes who need deep and intricate work, to people who just want to decompress from the stresses of life. She is a gifted and an intuitive massage therapist who has a gentle touch, yet knows when and where on the body to apply more pressure to access deeper muscles. Her love for massage is evident through receiving her touch.
Styles of Massage
- Swedish: long and smooth strokes glide over muscles in a rhythmic and encompassing way for a deeply relaxing experience. This is a great technique to help people decompress and enter into a state of euphoria
- Deep tissue: deeper and more targeted pressure on areas of tension and trigger points. This style is ideal for those problem areas chronic and acute pain and injury.
- Sports stretching: assisted stretching of the legs, glutes, neck, pecks, and arms. This is helpful to increase your range of motion and release tension.
- Neuromuscular therapy: a technique that helps stimulate the neurological system to release muscle tension. The client will move the muscle while the therapist adds pressure to the working muscle. This is great technique to help the muscles relax and break adhesions.
- Coming soon** Lymphatic drainage Technique: