Safe and natural therapy to heal illness and improve well-being
Acupuncture has been used to treat illnesses for over 3000 years. 5 Element is an ancient form of medicine that has stood the test of time and multiple dynasties. The primary focus of this style is to treat the core or culprit of disease or symptoms. Almost all symptoms have a root cause. The symptom itself is more of a cry for help from the body. Acupuncture teaches your body how to heal itself. This form of medicine can treat anything from chronic pain to autoimmune diseases and mental illness. It aids in the overall communication between the organs of the body and strengthens the connection between the body, mind, and spirit. Thus, it can be used to treat nearly any disease or ailment. It also works as a preventative to illness and disease.
The term imbalance is often used in this medicine, as ideal health is achieved when all aspects of ourselves are balanced, and we are living in accordance to our true nature. When this is achieved, we are living the ‘Dao’. Taoism (or Daoism, ‘the way’) is an ancient Chinese philosophy that emphasize living in accordance with nature or ‘the Tao’. When we operate from a place of clarity, inspiration, creativity, joy and love we are on our spiritual path. 5 element acupuncture helps us achieve this level of balance in our lives.
5 Element Acupuncture has had tremendous success in helping people feel mentally sound, strong, and capable of navigating life’s challenges with more grace and fortitude. Through treatment and lifestyle changes, clients have reportedly felt more like themselves while having more energy and a more positive outlook. Acupuncture has been shown to help with anxiety, depression, feelings of indifference and lack of joy for life.
The ancient Chinese recognized that the elements of nature exist in all of us, as we are all apart of the intricate web of life. The seasons correspond to the elements. As the seasons change we feel our energy shift from a more quite introverted winter to an energetic exciting energy that spring brings
- Wood ‘Spring’ powerful, creativity, hope, vision, decision making, flexibility
- Fire ‘Summer’ connection, love, laughter, joy, wisdom, transformation
- Earth ‘Late Summer’ – centered, whole, grounded, nurture, secure, sympathy
- Metal ‘Fall’ value, letting go, purpose, meaning
- Water ‘winter’ take care of the depths of ourselves, boundaries, ambition, reflection
5 Element Acupuncture will help you create a beautiful life, “Belle Vie”
TCM and Korean style of acupuncture can also be used in combination with 5 Elements. These styles are a more targeted approach to healing the body. These systems of acupuncture can be used on any number of ailments as well as treating pain. Results can be instantaneous and very effective,
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Men’s Health: Incontinence, Reproductive Disorders, Prostate Problems.
- Children’s Health: Coughs, Colic, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Sleep Disorders, Digestive Problems, Fever/Flu/Colds, Stomach Aches/Nausea, Headaches, Bed Wetting.
- Addictions: Smoking, Cravings, Drug, Alcohol.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.